Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Product Newsletter 1 February 2008



Our goal – helping you from zero investment properties to ten.


OUTLOOK FOR 2008

I wrote in my last newsletter about the very positive outlook the ANZ Bank has for the residential investment property market in 2008.

Now that view has been separately endorsed by the Real Estate Institute of Australia.

To summarise what both say:
Going Backwards - Perth
Stabilising - Darwin, Western Sydney
Upswing - Hobart, Inner and Northern Sydney, Canberra
Booming - Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne

However, my detailed research shows that Brisbane has (1) the fastest growth, (2) the best long term prospects, (3) the highest rents and (4) the lowest taxes.

On the basis that successful investing is “the least in for the most out”, you won’t want to pass up on this unique combination of such positives – particularly if you don’t have enough for 20-25 years of dignified retirement.

Feel free to phone me anytime. I’m always happy to explain the financial analysis that is the basis of my successful investment strategy.



DON'T PROCRASTINATE - again!

2008 is looking good, isn’t it? - Except if you have been reading my material since 2004 and have never put anything in place. I know it’s hard to blame yourself, but when you tell yourself you should have done the paperwork “back then”, you know you have that sick feeling about how far property has moved ahead since.

And if you are telling yourself “we’ll wait for it to fall” – well just ask yourself what you expect your children and grandchildren to be paying when their turn comes.

You know it won’t fall – so just take a deep breath and phone me.

You don’t have to be wealthy to invest, but you do have to invest to be wealthy.


Something Inspirational

Here is a link for the “12 Tenets for Living” by Tony Robbins. Just copy and paste:

http://www.tonyrobbins.com/12TENETS



Regards


Bernard Kelly www.retirelaughing.com
mobile 0414 778 518 cell phone 61 414 778 518



PS - As I don’t spend my advertising budget on traditional media, I’m able to pay you $1000 for successful referrals

PPS - I would be delighted to be your personal financial coach over the next five years and share a strategy that will dramatically reduce your learning curve.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home