Thursday, November 29, 2007

Location Insider - December 2007


LOCATION OF THE MONTH

LAIDLEY – south east Queensland

This is a photo of the largest supermarket that I have ever seen. It’s just on the outskirts of Laidley, a small rural-commuter town to the west of Ipswich.

Obviously Woolworths has done some serious thinking about the future growth of Laidley and the Lockyer Valley generally. They have got in early with this mega store. So I’m very excited and comfortable recommending that my private clients follow Woolworths, and get in early as well.

Laidley is halfway between Ipswich and Toowoomba – it’s 25 minutes to either. And that’s where the locals told me where residents have traditionally gone for work.

However between Ipswich and Laidley is the Amberley RAAF Base, which is undergoing a $300 million expansion.

And between Laidley and Toowoomba is Gatton, where a $100 million jail is being constructed.
These developments will underpin long term rental demand in the area, and Laidley is such a pretty town that it will attract the ideal tenants – a young couple with children in primary school.
And the other qualifications for an ideal investment - higher rents, faster growth, lower taxes, exceptional management - are all there too.

So if you feel that you don’t have enough for 20-25 years of dignified retirement, phone me – Bernard Kelly - and let’s explore your options.

My phone is 0414 778 518 and cell (61) 414 778 518


FREE E-BOOK

Just email me by return if you want your FREE copy of my latest book "Property Investing for Couples - avoid the cash crisis that starts the day you retire".


PAYMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS



As I don’t advertise in traditional media, consequently we have a budget to pay for word-of-mouth advertising which helps this consultancy prosper.



So instead of paying newspapers, magazines, telemarketers and radio stations, we are happy to pay you $1000 for each successful referral.



Let me know if you have family, friends or colleagues who might benefit from our services. Phone me anytime: Bernard Kelly 0414 778 518




I’ll pay you immediately their finance is approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home